Full Job Description
Minimum 1 Year experience in Diesel or Automotive Service and Repair
Premier Tech is currently seeking experienced Diesel Technicians to fill immediate openings with an Equipment Repair Servicecompany located in West Palm Beach, FL. The ideal candidates should be able to troubleshoot and repair systems within Heavy Construction Equipment and should have the desire to grow with a company where they will received advanced, on-going training and a slew of benefits as well as an unmatched work environment!
Requirements of the Diesel Mechanic / Technician
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair complex engine, hydraulic, electrical and component systems within a piece of construction or agricultural equipment
- High school diploma or GED required
- No specific certifications are required! We will get you the training to become certified!
- Mechanical aptitude is required
- Experience working on and repairing automotive, construction, mining, and agricultural equipment is a PLUS!
- Pass a Background check // physical examination // drug test // stable work history verification
Benefits of the Diesel Mechanic / Technician
- Receive a SIGN ON BONUS of $5,000.00 after your 90th day of employment PAID IN FULL (less taxes)
- Work among the BEST techs in the industry at a Premier dealership and make top-pay while doing it!
- Our pay scale ranges from entry level $18 an hour, to Master Field Technicians making over $35 an hour!
- 1st shift schedules are available, Monday through Friday
- Full time with unlimited optional overtime!
- Paid time off
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- 401k w/ a company match up to 3%
- Company-paid life insurance is provided at no additional cost
Responsibilities of the Diesel Mechanic / Technician
- Troubleshoot faults and failures, make repairs to equipment
- Order parts, prepare work orders, track time, communicate changes with supervisor and occasionally the customer
- 1st shift – M-F 7:30am – 4:00pm
- We are located in Miami, FL and have other locations around the South Florida area!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Mechanical knowledge: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location