An equipment repair facility in Topeka, KS is looking for an experienced CCE Diesel Mechanic to repair rental equipment.
$55,000 - $75,000 annually. Starting wage will be based on previous experience and training. Comprehensive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability available immediately, as well as PTO, and matching 401k. Uniforms and laptop provided.
Days, 7:00am - 3:30pm (Monday - Friday), + some OT paid after 40 hours per week.
The Ideal Diesel Mechanic will have:
- At least 2+ years of recent experience repairing, maintaining construction/Ag/earthmoving equipment (CAT, Case, John Deere, Volvo, Komatsu, etc.)
- Hands on experience with diagnostic software (CAT ET, Cummins INSITE, JPRO, Tech Tool, etc.)
- Hands on experience with diesel engines
- Hands on experience with hydraulic and electrical systems
- Hands on experience with chassis and drive line repairs
- Must have own tools, valid driver's license, and be able to complete background checks
- Factory certifications, CDL's, and ASE's will be rewarded though not mandatory
If interested in applying for this position, contact:
Rachel Rinehart - 913-689-2319 or Ronnie Larsen - 913-689-2315